Yoshihiro Nakamura



"Holmesglen gave me the opportunity to learn about the real Australian work environment, but also I enjoyed studying in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere."

Erica Hsieh


"Melbourne is a fantastic place to live in. The people are all friendly and caring, and the multicultural aspect makes it a very diverse place to live and study in. I feel that every day in Melbourne is different, and some of my new friends that I’ve met here are truly fantastic."

Gail kampengele



"I would recommend anyone thinking of studying abroad to think of Australia and Holmesglen. Let’s face it, who doesn’t want Christmas in the sun!"

Renato Chagas Prieto



"I really enjoyed my time at Holmesglen. Firstly, because of the people I met, from all over the world and between some of us we developed a truthful lasting friendship."

Efrain Froilan Carasas Castillo



"The lecturers at Holmesglen are wonderful. They are friendly, approachable, supportive and willing to help. It’s such a great experience to be taught by people who are at the forefront of their filed."

Important Contacts

Important Contacts

There are many different organisations and government bodies in Australia that can provide assistance and advice to students who may be experiencing difficulties, whilst living and studying in Australia.

As a student of Holmesglen, if you are experiencing problems or need assistance/advice, your first point of contact should be the International Centre. Please visit the Holmesglen Contacts section for more information.     

Throughout this section, we have provided details of important contacts that we feel may be useful to you.

Lost or Stolen

Check with the Information Office or the International Centre to see if any item has been handed in. If you have lost money, remember to call your parents and let them know. If you are upset, contact the counsellors at Student Services.

Student ID Cards First check with the International Centre, then the Information Office. If you have not had any luck finding your student ID card you may need to visit the Information Office to have a new card issued 
Credit Cards
Bank Cards
Notify the bank to cancel your cards as soon as possible
Traveller' Cheques                Contact the branch office of the cheque provider to get the cheques cancelled. It helps if you know the sequence of cheque numbers. Keep a separate record of the numbers of the travellers’ cheques
Bank Cheque Notify the bank to cancel your cards as soon as possible
Mobile Phone Contact your service provider
Keys Never have your address on your key ring. If you lose your keys, notify the real estate agent or landlord. You may be required to pay for the cost of new house locks. 
If you live in Institute Accommodation, the International Centre must be notified and you may be charged for a change of house locks
Insurance Contact your insurer. Are you covered? Do you need a claim form?
Contact the police and your car insurer
Passport Contact your Consulate or Embassy in Australia

For more about Holmesglen